October 4, 2011

Style Me Pretty


Shirt: Banana Republic, Cardigan: Gap, Pants: JCrew, Boots: Jeffrey Campbell

This outfit makes me think of a pumpkin spice latte. No I can not explain it. Maybe its the mix of color and texture, but something about this says pumpkin spice latte to me.

It is finally getting cool enough for me to wear these pants! They are corduroy and I got them awhile ago during a JCrew summer sale; however, as you may know, cords are really warm. They are also really orange so I am having trouble deciding what to pair them with. So far I mostly reserve them for game days (Hook'em Horns!). I would love some color mixing ideas for these pants, so if you have any suggestions please speak up!

Side note writing about corduroy made me think of this.

8 comments:

  1. Oh your outfit reminds me, too, of pumpkin spice latte! I think it's the color combination! I love the skinny belt around the cardi breaking up the color! And I heart your cowboy boots like crazy!
    ♥ laura

    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pants and sweet pic with your dog :D I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the color combo you've got on. i can see a oversized vintage old-man cream cardigan, or something with elbow patches on it with these pants. i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that idea! Now off to the thrift store I go!

    -Liz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I love that it's that time of the year when our outfits can remind us of pumpkin spice lattes! Love those fun pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your top! And the corduroy pants are so fabulous.

    Ask the Duplex

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit totally makes me think of fall, which, for many, means pumpkin spice latte. I love those pants! Maybe you could wear them with a deep plum or hunter green.

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!