April 19, 2011

Going Nude

I have been noticing nude colored clothing everywhere I look lately.  I am a huge fan of nude and black together.  I think it looks so romantic.  Really, I just think that nude colored clothes are romantic.  I don't know what it is about that pale pink, blush colored look, but I just love it!

Although nude with black is my favorite look, I feel like it should not be limited to just black.  Here are a few other ideas of how to wear this fabulous nude look:

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Source: I would pair this fabulous Alexander McQueen clutch with every one of these outfits!
OMGeee...is that beautiful embroidered clutch not AMAZING or what?!?!!?  Sorry, I got a little off task while searching for nude looks.  But honestly, it would go perfect with every one of those outfits above.  I also really love Kendi's black and nude look from Kendi Everyday.  Take a look at her fabulous black and nude ensemble here.  So great!

Wear almost any color shoe, hand bag, or jewelry with these pictured looks above.  If your outfit is mostly nude, then add a pop of color in your accessories for contrast.  If you are mixing and matching nudes with other colors, then it's best to keep your shoes and hand bags more neutral.

I personally think that nude/blush/light pink is best paired with black, corral, white and navy.  But you can really spice it up with bright colors in your accessories and make it look super fab!  From the looks of it, I think we will be seeing quite a bit of these color combos for Spring and Summer.

4 comments:

  1. Oh goodness! I'm loving the nude look too. Maybe that's why it's sexy. Because it's nude. Ha. Ha.

    Melanie@Unravelled Threads
    Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol! It is so very sultry...

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nude look. It's classy and sexy at the same time. And these articles you've picked really show how versatile and chic those shades can be!
    hearts, laura♥
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Laura! That's what I was going for. I think it's so classy and sexy too. I just love it!

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!