April 20, 2011

Where Did You Go?

Say what?
At the rodeo with Amanda
We went to the rodeo and saw them riding the bulls and broncos. After that was a lovely country concert.
I watched my brother dunk his ring!
My brother, the Aggie, got his ring, and dunked it. Which was pretty funny to watch. He had just finished when I took this really blurry picture.
I got in touch with my inner child. And planted some herbs!
Then I decided that it would be fun to roller blade like it was the 90's again, and it was! Also I planted some herbs and surprisingly enough they are not dead yet.
Then we gorged on chips!
And I really just like to give the dog empty chip bags. I think it is cute. 

So along with a TON of work this is pretty much all I did while gone. That and trying to decorate the house. It's still 80% empty, but we're getting there slowly!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I've always wanted to go to a rodeo. I've always thought that it would be fun. But, no one wants to go with me!!! I must have the wrong kinds of friends... hahaha
    hearts, laura♥
    the blog of worldly delights

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are missing out on life, Laura! Rodeos are awesome! We had a lot of fun. Yeah, get yourself some country friends! lol

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!