April 26, 2011

Trunk Show

I went to a trunk show for Chic Boutique at one of mi amigos casa's last Thursday night.  All I have to say is WOW!  I wanted every single item I laid my eyes on!  I always like to get to trunk shows a little early or right on time so that I get the best things before anyone else has a chance to lay their hands on them.  I know...I'm  vicious!  ;o)  I got there right when it started, said hello to my friend and introduced myself to everyone and then started my rummaging.  I pretty much tried on everything and I probably would have bought everything I tried on, but my husband would have killed me afterwards.  So I came away with three pretty awesome dresses.  Here are pictures of two of them.  She doesn't have the other one online.

Silk Pink Mini

Voom Silk Navy Charmeuse Babydoll Dress
I wore the Silk Pink Mini dress out to dinner the other night and my husband's jaw dropped.  I'm being serious.  He LOVED it!  I got so many compliments.  The picture really doesn't do the dress justice.  I will have to post a picture soon of the dress on me.  The other dress I bought, which is not pictured, is super fab too!  It's white and gold and is really versatile.  As soon as I put the dress on, I knew I wanted it!  Sometimes, it's just right.  I love the lace back of the baby-doll dress.  It's pretty much the only reason why I bought the dress.  SO cute!

The rest of the night was fun watching others try on items.  We all had food and drinks and put on fashion shows for each other.  Quite the fun girls night!  Any who, if you have time and are looking for a unique dress or top...check out Chic Boutique.  Some of the store's items have even been featured in Glamour Magazine!  Great stuff people.  Great stuff.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I know...I seriously LOVE that dress! It feels amazing on too.

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!