August 24, 2011

LOUIS is ALWAYS a good surprise! And P.S. I have an awesome husband!

I know a lot of you have amazing significant others, but I'm going to brag on how amazing my guy is for just a few minutes of your time!

My husband works out of town quite a bit.  His job requires him to be gone for about a month at a time and then he comes home for about a week, and he's gone again.  Because of that schedule, we take advantage of any time he may have away from the job...even if it's just for 12 to 24 hours.  It just so happened that he had one of those days where he had a few hours away from the job.  His company is going through a merger with another company and he needed some official paperwork from the house for a meeting the next day.  So we decided to make a date out of it all in San Antonio.  It was a good meeting point for the both of us.  I gathered up all the paper work, packed my bag, made a reservation at a hotel, dropped off the dogs at the kennel and I drove the three and half hours to San Antonio!  I was SO excited to see my husband!  It had been about 3 weeks since the last time I had seen him.  I got to the hotel earlier than him, so I put on my swimsuit and headed to the pool.  He showed up about an hour later and was really wanting me to come up to the room.  I said I had a drink in my hand, the sun was shining, and the pool felt amazing...why not come hang out here for a while?  I finally talked him into it...I couldn't understand why he wouldn't want to join in on the fun at the pool.  We hung out for a good hour or so and decided to head to the room to take showers and get ready for dinner.  On our way back to the room, I said something about needing to use the restroom but I would just wait until we made it back to the room.  He then started being pushy about me using the bathroom before we got to the room.  I was thinking...what is wrong with him?!  Weirdo.  After having a brief discussion in the lobby about me not wanting to go to the bathroom in the public restroom, we headed to our hotel room.  I opened the door to find a huge LOUIS VUITTON shopping bag sitting on our bed!!!!

Aaaahhh (Choir of angels singing)!!!!!

It all made sense now!  I understood why he was being so weird about me coming up to the room and wanting me to use the bathroom before I got to our room!  I almost peed myself right there at the door!  My husband does not surprise me a lot, but when he does...it's a REALLY GOOD SURPRISE!  I had told him a couple of times about the LV purse I had been wanting, but surely he didn't remember these details...

I ran and jumped on the bed and started to open the gift.  It was kinda like a lion pouncing it's prey, but more careful.





TA-DA!!!!!!  The beautiful TIVOLI GM!!!!!!!!!  What. A. Surprise!...good job husband!  :o)

I seriously have the best husband ever!  The Lord couldn't have chosen a more perfect man for me.  I'm not just saying that because he bought me a LV purse.  He really is an amazing man/husband and I don't tell him that often enough.  I appreciate how hard he works for the two us and I know he appreciates how hard I work for the both of us as well.  I am very blessed to have such an amazing man who loves me and wants the world for me, as I do him.

BEST SURPRISE EVER!!!!!!!!  Love you hubs!  ;o)

3 comments:

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!