September 13, 2011

Style Me Pretty

Boots , BlazerJeansT-shirt (similar), Necklace (similar)

I'm back for a short visit. This has been my transitioning into fall outfit. It is also the outfit I wore around this weekend for wedding errands. That sort of disheveled hair and bewildered face are pretty much standard for me these days. Planning a wedding is time consuming. Anyone who tells your otherwise is crazy has super powers.

On to bigger and better news.....

We added to our family! It has been crazy around here with this new little addition to our family but we are so happy. It is hectic right now, but I would not trade it for the world. Our little fur babies are growing up and we are getting married. It seems unreal!

Fun fact... The little dude has tripled in size since we got him and grazes like a cow.

I'll try to post more outfits in the coming weeks, but no promises. Have a great day lovelies!

1 comment:

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!