September 20, 2011

Pick of The Day

I don't know about you people, but I am having a major obsession with wrap coats/jackets/capes...whatever you want to call them.

My current favorite is Rachel Zoe's, Ali Wrap Cape featured below.  What. A. Gem!  You have no idea how bad I am wanting this cape!!!!


I am also obsessed with the rest of Rachel Zoe's new collection.  Her lookbook can be viewed here.

Another love of mine is the Ann Taylor, Leather Trimmed Wrap seen below.  I see this being a major staple in my fall/winter wardrobe!


One more before I go...


This adorable BB Dakota "Josie" Wrap Coat is also a winner in my book.  I just LOVE the hood featured on the coat!  Plus, it's a great alternative to Rachel Zoe's Ali Wrap Cape if you are looking to save a few dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!