September 29, 2011

Style Me Pretty: A Conundrum




This is my dress for the rehearsal dinner. The photos aren't great because they were taken in the dressing room by my mum. Now I am having trouble deciding on accessories and a hair style. Normally I don't worry so much about the hair, but hey its the rehearsal dinner for my wedding so I want to jazz it up. So, I'm throwing it out there.... does anyone have suggestions for hair, make up, accessories? If so I would love to hear about them!

Here is what I came up with on Polyvore.
Thanks from the clueless bride to be.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that dress is so sexy and you look AMAZING! I love the accessories you picked, not need to add too many, the dress (and you!) stands out on its own!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress! I'd definitely wear your hair up with earrings and a bracelet, just like you showed! Love the idea of a pop of color in the bag, or even the shoes too.

    Shopping and Spreadsheets

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!