September 19, 2011

Style Me Pretty




Shoes: Marshall's (GoMax)
Tank: Target
Shirt: Urban Outfitters 
Shorts: Khol's 

So while it may look like fall it feels like hades outside. Some women glisten with a glamorous sheen, but not I. I don't think it would have been so bad if I hadn't had to chase down the boy. He decided that the POISONOUS SNAKE INFESTED bayou would be fun to swim in! I had to chase the now smelly little dude down and re-leash him. 

I'm trying to complete the No pony tail challenge set by miss Natalia of Ma Nouvelle Mode. This is my double braided bun, and I'm starting off strong. I'm excited to try out no pony tail for the week. It might be hard early in the morning when I'm trying to get to work, but I'm ready!


p.s. He still looked irresistibly cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!