January 21, 2011

Just So You Know

Hello all! I have yet to post about my life in general and I would love for those who are interested to know about my life. I have an amazing fiance. I am a bit of a nerd and the coolest person I know is my fiance. He supports my art attempts and is the creative filter for what I wear each day. I'll be marrying my best friend in October, and I can't wait. The other love of my life is the pup. She is so creative and fabulously dressed. See evidence below:
Look at that party spirit. What a trooper. Expect to get to know her over the next period of time that is this blogs life. 

So besides dogs and fiances I like clothing, books, and crafts. I would love to share them with anyone who is interested. So, I'll try. 

And the last thing I have to share is that I am in the process of finding a wedding dress. I will post all/any  ideas and updates I have. I love wedding dress shopping. The white is not flattering but man dresses are fun. So pretty. Update with pictures to follow. Enjoy the day people!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!