January 24, 2011

Style Me Pretty

It's Raining It's Pouring...





The old man is snoring! He went to bed and bumped his head and couldn't get up in the morning! 

I can not even begin to convey how wet it is here. Oh well. I wasn't planning on wearing the blazer all day today, and originally I had the belt on under the blazer. However, I quickly realized that it was too cold/rainy to take it off so I belted the darn thing. 

Can I please say that I love these shoes. They have just enough platform that I can walk through puddles and not get my toes wet. And really isn't that what it is all about with good footwear? Well that and they are super comfy. 

In other news I have a special edition of Style Me Pretty coming up! In fact I'm going to go make a new post for it. I know you are hanging on the edge of your seat, but don't worry I'll be back before you know it. 

And before I forget, Where it Came From:
Blazer - The Limited (Travel Suit)
Dress - Gap
Tights - Target
Belt - Ross Dress For Less
Shoes - Spotted Moth

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!