January 30, 2011

Style Me Pretty

Sunday Brunch



Hello there folks. So this morning me and B went our to brunch with some of our friends at a local mexican joint. It was delicious not to mention they serve bottomless mimosas on Sundays. Unfortunately after brunch B got really sick and now we're laying in bed watching movies while I take care of him. So needless to say I did not do any kind of shopping today. I have one more day to get some colorful items for the 30 for 30 remix and to decide on what exactly is going to make the final cut.

Also this is the first time I've belted a scarf and I think I'm feeling it. Today was supposed to be Amanda's first day posting, but it didn't workout. So hopefully she'll make an appearance tomorrow. She is talking about doing the 30 for 30. Which will be fun!

Also we saw the cutest puppy dog today.
I want one! But its ok. Nothing can compete with....
or
Oh. Hello there. You smell good. Can I have a treat now?

Where it came from:
Dress - Some boutique in Japan
Shoes - Rocket Dog
Scarf - Imitation Burberry New York street cart
Belt - Ross Dress For Less
Cardigan - Clothing Swap

I hope you had a great weekend and are ready for the work week to start again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!