January 27, 2011

Style Me Pretty

Hello! Today Yesterday was a good day. Want to see what I wore? Ok. I'll let you in on the secret, but don't tell anyone.





I started writing this post last night when I got home, but I fell asleep after I got the pictures added. So here it is folks.

Last night me and B went for Tex-Mex with some friends and let me tell you! Yum! Nothing hits the spot like a fried burrito and a margarita to wash it down. We heard 2, count that 2, good bar bands. Which is surprising and to top it all off it wasn't that cold outside!

I hope your day was as good as mine!

Did someone say pirate? I'm pretty sure I heard pirate...
No? I guess it was just me. I just learned how to use the red eye eliminator. Don't worry folks. I'll get there someday. Just not today.

Where it Came From:
Pants - Banana Republic
Shirt - Express
Sweater - Forever 21
Belt - Ross
Shoes - DSW Jessica Simpson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!