January 20, 2011

Style Me Pretty

Breakfast at Elizabeth's


When I put this outfit on this morning I felt a lot like Audrey Hepburn in that classic LBD from Breakfast at Tiffany's. Such a good movie. Any who, this outfit is my attempt to give my conservative work dress a little twist of color. I love these shoes, but I never pull them out of my closet to give them the wear they deserve. This dress is from the Banana Republic Factory store and has a sweet little key hole cut out in the back. It's so small that I can get away with wearing it at work with no cardigan. Well be nice all, this is my first attempt at styling an outfit for teh internetz.

Where did it come from:
Dress - Banana Republic Factory
Shoes - Bakers
Necklace - Chinatown (San Francisco)
Cluch - Not sure.

ps.
Like that brooding teenager look I'm giving you? I pulled that one out just for you. Oh yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!