February 2, 2011

Amanda's 30 for 30 Remix

Okay, I have finally chosen and taken pictures of my 30 for 30 closet remixes.  Enjoy!
4 Cardigans: Gap and White House Black Market
8 Shirts: Express, Gap, Target, Bebe, Banana Republic
2 Sweaters: Gap

2 Dresses: Karen Kane and Theme
1 Sweater Dress: Wet Seal
4 Pants: Gap and Limited
1 Skirt: Talbot's
1 Jacket/Blazer: Banana Republic
7 Pairs of Shoes: Etienne Aigner Italian Boots (Alexis), Corral Vintage, Nordstroms (don't know the brand), Sperry Top-Siders, Bandolino, Jessica Simpson, Tory Burch.

So these are my 30 for 30 picks.  It's been hard for me to get this ball rolling because it was last minute and I have been sick for the past couple of days.  I have never done a "30 for 30 Remix" so we will see how it all turns out.  I decided that coats are an accessory for me.  So if you see me putting jackets/coats on with outfits...it's an accessory.  I wasn't sure what the rule was for them.  Plus, we don't really have to wear too many coats here in Texas.  Except for maybe this week...it is FREEZING!!  Snow is in the forecast for Friday!  I hope it happens.

Can you tell I shop at Gap quite a bit?  I love Gap.  I always seem to get the best bang for my buck there and they have great sales.  I also have a shoe obsession.  It was really hard for me to narrow down my shoes.  I wanted practical shoes that I knew I would wear on a daily basis, which meant I had to cut out some of my favorite high heels.  :o/

I'm with Elizabeth...what were other remixers strategies for picking your 30 for 30?  I just pulled everything out of my closet that were my favorite things to wear and then narrowed it down from there.  I never tried on any of the outfits either.  I hope I have a good eye...

2 comments:

  1. Ha. This is why we did this together. I said the exact same thing about the Gap and then deleted it because I thought I was just rambling. Which I was. I love the picks! Super cute.

    -Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I noticed that. It's true though, I love the Gap. Thank you though! I'm excited to see your outfit today!

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!