February 2, 2011

Oh. So. Impressive.

I know you are all amazed with my blog/internet prowess.

Did you buy that? No? Well good for you. I have some how managed to disable the site feed updater by looping it back to the old blog address.

What? I know. I told you. I'm impressive. So I'm trying to figure this out and if anyone has any idea how to fix this PLEASE let me know.

Here is the technical run down:
I changed the Post Feed Redirect URL to the old blog. So, now I'm at the point where I am trying to fix this. I tried to delete the link and save the setting as blank to set it back to the default. This brilliant idea did not work. Anything?

Thank you, thank you. Please hold all applause.

-Elizabeth (The Technical Genius)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!