February 15, 2011

Style Me Pretty: 30 for 30

14 of 30:



Where it came from:
Dress - Banana Republic Factory
Blazer - The Limited
Tights - Target
Belt - Ross

This is what I wore to work yesterday. I feel like I'm seeing spots, but that is just how I dress. I needed to look professional since I had a little presentation, and I definitely felt it in this.

After work I changed so we could be romantic and make steak bites, which are delicious if you are wondering.

I hope you all had a wonderful Valentines day with your sweetie or who ever you spent it with! I know I did.

4 comments:

  1. Hey I love the print of that dress! You definitely look put together and professional. Glad you had a nice Valentine's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those tights! I really want polka dots ones! PS. I have glasses like that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt! Cute outfit overall!

    http://mylyfe-mystory.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you mixed up the patterns (tights and the dress). I would have never thought to pair polka dotted tights with a circle print :)

    viktoriawithak.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!