February 13, 2011

Style Me Pretty: 30 for 30

12 of 30



Where it came from:
Shoes - Bakers
Dress - Francesca's 
Cardigan - Target

This was my 12th outfit. For the weekend we went to visit my parents and I wore this. Everyone was in agreement that my legs are too pale to not be wearing tights yet. We had a good time and Marley got to run around. The weather here was so nice. It got up into the 70s! I can't wait for spring to finally really be here!

Also I just figured out to style my hair like this and I really like it. I'm going to try to be more experimental with my hair now. I am starting to think of hair like an accessory because of the 30 for 30.

13 of 30



Where it came from:
Shirt - Mod Cloth
Jeans - Pac Sun
Shoes - Spotted Moth
Earings - Francesca's

Alright. To start this is my lazy Sunday outfit. It is comfy, but I don't feel like a total slob in this. Also I'm not wearing any make up in these photos. A first for me on the blog. But lets be honest here folks, no one wears make up every day. And to the person who says they do I would like to know your secret.

So we went appliance shopping to day. Which, was surprisingly fun, and it's starting to make everything feel a bit more real. I'm really excited to move guys!

And about the last picture. I'm sorry. I just can't help it. I really like my new hair pin. I made it. And I've pretty much just been wearing it around. Even when I shouldn't. I don't normally make things. Maybe if I did I wouldn't get so excited about one hair pin.

Well that was all I did this weekend. I hope you had a blast and are feeling refreshed and ready for the week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that dress! And cute dog in the background!
    I felt like my legs were pale this weekend too but it was SO nice to not have on tights! We're getting so close to spring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way you have your hair styled in the first picture! and you also look really wonderful in purples.

    i've been loving the warmer weather that's finally come back and the fact that i can go without tights for once. now about that tan... ;)

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!