February 2, 2011

Style Me Pretty: 30 for 30

1st of 30




Where is came from:
Shirt: Target
Sweater: Gap
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Nordstroms (do not know the brand)
Jacket: The Pink Hanger

It was SO cold today!  Well, cold for South Texas.  I think it was about 30 degrees outside when Elizabeth and I went to take our pictures.  I had like 5 other layers on underneath my picks today.  Needless to say, I chose the 4 warmest picks out of my 30.  I ran errands and cleaned house in this get up today.  On a normal (non 30 for 30) day, I would not have cleaned house in this outfit.

6 comments:

  1. I love the color of you sweater! And great job on the layering. Every time I try to bundle up for a cold day, I always feel like a big pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yes, that is pretty much how I felt (big pillow). But thank you! :o) It is one of my favorite sweaters. It's not too thick, but just thick enough to help keep me warm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those jeans fit you PERFECTLY. Love your boots, too!

    Melanie@Unravelled Threads
    Follow @UnraveldThreads on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Melanie! :o) They are my favorite skinny jeans. Can't live without them! The boots are super comfortable and another item I can't live without.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sweater and the color looks great on you!With the jacket added you look stylish and warm!

    http://southerncomfortga.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Lise! That's what I was going for with the jacket. Can't wait to check out your blog!

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!