February 5, 2011

Style Me Pretty: 30 for 30

Day 4 of 30: School Day (On a Saturday?)



Where it Came From:
Top: Express
Cardigan: Gap
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Bandolinos

I am currently in the process of getting my teaching certificate.  We have classes at least one Saturday out of every month that we must attend.  Starts at 8:30 AM and goes until 3:30 PM.  It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't have to drive an hour and half to get there.  Blah.  After graduating from college, I decided that I wanted to be a teacher.  My original plan was to become a Physician Assistant, but I decided to go with something I had always thought about doing instead.  I'll keep you posted on how it all turns out.  I may decide to go back to school after I try the teaching thing out.  We will see.  We have to dress "professional" for every class, so this is my professional look for today.

When I got home from class today, I immediately had my husband snap a few pics and then I changed clothes so that we could take the pups to go play ball.  We have all had a little cabin fever since the weather has been so cold and icy lately.  Here are a couple of snap shots I took with my iPhone the other day of them playing.

Maggie
Free and Happy
Sadie
I love those two girls!  I don't know what I would do without them.

2 comments:

  1. wow thats a long saturday :( your pups are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it is! I dread those Saturdays. The information is useful, but on Saturdays I just want to be at home or having fun. Thank you! :o) They make me happy (most of the time). lol

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!