February 4, 2011

Style Me Pretty: 30 for 30

Fun Friday: 4 of 30


Hello all! Work got cancelled because of the ice today. So it has been a nice day of at home stuff with the pup. I did almost eat it on the side walk outside my apartment because of the ice.

This is 4 of 30 and I count that white t-shirt as an undershirt because I never wear alone as outerwear. It like a camisole with more coverage. Why? Because if you look closely you'll see that you can pretty much see through that bad boy. Not a shirt in my book, but hey I guess I could be wrong. I just woke up this morning feeling the casual vibe.

I hope you have a fantastic weekend full of fun and adventure!

-Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you did the socks over the jeans with the boots. And such a pretty color cardi!

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!