February 1, 2011

Style Me Pretty

Yesterday = Sick Day




So whatever B had I got. And I had to suck it up and go to work anyways. So, this is my sick outfit. In case you didn't know my favorite color is purple and I think that tights are one of the comfiest things on the plant. Tights and scarfs.

Not only did I get sick, but Amanda and her husband got sick. Not happy days in our homes. Last night when I got home from work I made B take my picture and then promptly got into my pj's and cuddled up to my burley handsome fiance and fell asleep.... around 7 p.m. It was wonderful and I would do it again in a second. I had every intention of blogging, but hey what can I say. It just didn't happen.

Where it came from:
Scarf - Francesca's Collections
Shirt - Francesca's Collections
Skirt - The Limited
Tights - Target
Shoes - DSW, Jessica Simpson

1 comment:

  1. At least you actually got dressed, went to work, AND took a picture of your outfit...being sick is no fun.

    -Amanda

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!