February 4, 2011

Style Me Pretty: 30 for 30

3rd Times A Charm!




Captain Morgan pose?


Where it Came From:
Top: Gap
Sweater: Gap
Jeans: Gap
Boots: Etienne Aigner, Alexis (mother in law's closet)
Coat: Grandmother's

I was so upset when I woke up this morning to no snow.  Only ice.  Not cool.  The weather team really talked up the whole "Arctic Blast" thing.  Grr...

Any who, love this outfit (and Gap, apparently).  Very comfy.  I told you guys I would post a picture of the fur today, so here it is!  I love it and it has kept me very warm today.  I noticed all the other women at the grocery store were in their furs today too.  Probably the only chance we will really get to wear them here in South Texas.  

I'm going to snuggle up next to my husband with a bowl of gumbo next to the fire now.  Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!