February 2, 2011

Style Me Pretty: 30 for 30

A Silver Lining In Every Cloud:2 of 30





Where it came from:
Dress - Ross
Shoes - DSW, Jessica Simpson
Tights - Target
Blazer - The Limited

I just want everyone to know that I am eating a victory cookie. Yes a victory cookie. Because for at least right now I've got this blog situation figured out. How long will it stay figured out? I don't know, but for now I'm enjoying my victory cookie.

Along with my victory cookies (yeah, I'm onto my 2nd one now) I'm watching Bram Stoker's Dracula. Which is my favorite of all the Dracula movies out there. Back before Winona was a thief, and Keanu was young(er?).  Also Gary Oldman is looking pretty good in this movie.

Any who, this out fit is number 2 in the 30. I think this challenge is going to get hard at the end but for now I'm really enjoying it and excited to see what I can come up with.

How are you coming along with the challenge?

-Elizabeth

p.s.
Did you know Westley from the Princess Bride is in Dracula? I totally forgot.

2 comments:

  1. Man that blazer looks good! I always have trouble with them. Also I love that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks on both counts. I have been resisting the urge to wear both the blazer and hat every day this week! Both are so warm and comfy!

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!