February 17, 2011

Style Me Pretty: 30 for 30

18 of 30: Musical Edition
Oh yeah. Cause this is....

 Thriller! Thriller night! 
Buh bum bum bum bum bum, clap!

Then....

All the single ladies. All the single ladies.
Put your hands up! Up in the club. Doing my own little thing.

Now I'm just being boring.

And I'll end it with a high five!

I know. Very random, but I just thought those pictures fit the songs so well that I just went for it.

About the outfit... I tried (key word tried) to mix patterns. First, you can't tell that the shirt is vertically striped and second about half way through the day I realized that the plaid is vertical and horizontal stripes so it isn't mixing patterns if I just match parts of the pattern. Oh well. I'll get it right eventually. 

Other than that it was a kind of boring day. At least tomorrow is Friday! 

I hope you guys had a wonderful day!

Where it came from:
Shirt - Express
Skirt - Forever 21
Shoes - Ross, Jessica Simpson

2 comments:

  1. Great outfit and I love the "high five" picture!

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit and the red heels are something
    the "high five" pic is so funny :)))
    http://insidekatouscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We love it when you leave a comment! Thanks!